Community Garden Opening Day!!!
A colleague of mine told me to limit the use of exclamation marks when writing. In an email, use one, maybe two, but three is just plain tacky. I think we’d both agree that Garden City Harvest’s Community Garden Opening Day deserves at least three in the title alone!
Saturday, April 14th is Garden City Harvest’s Community Garden Opening Day, the largest community garden event of the season! Over 290 community garden plots will be adopted by Missoulians anxiously waiting to grow their own food.
Important Opening Day Information for New and Returning Gardeners:
- Returning gardeners need to be present at the garden between 10 and 12pm.
- New gardeners who have been selected through the lottery process need to be present at the garden between 12pm and 2pm.
- New gardeners will be notified by Saturday, April 7th if they received a garden plot for the 2012 gardening season.
- All gardeners should plan to stay for the afternoon to get diggin’ in the dirt, participate in a group project, and get to know your garden leaders and neighbors.
- Plots are $55 total, $40 plot rental plus a $15 plot deposit. Please bring payment with you on Opening Day.
If you have any questions. Please contact the Garden City Harvest office at 523-FOOD or Linda at 239-8236, firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you all there!